The Kentucky Marina Association, since its inception in 1976, has gained recognition throughout the State of Kentucky a spokesman for the marine industry in Kentucky.
- To provide an organizational structure for owners and operators of marina enterprises who are helping to meet the public's demand for recreational opportunities through private commercial recreation activities, services, facilities and areas.
- To foster and maintain communications among members for their mutual benefit.
- To promote broader public interest in the benefits of recreational boating.
- To encourage and promote educational programs aimed at improving marketing, operation and management of marinas.
- To establish better communications and liaison with governmental agencies in the formulation and interpretation of marina regulations through representation on advisory boards and commissions, at hearings and educational meetings.
- Furnish the General Assembly of Kentucky with information pertaining to marine and boating legislation.
- To function in any manner that will further the interest of marine enterprises compatible with the public's interest in water recreation.
- The Association shall not be operated for pecuniary profit.
15616 State Route 120
Providence, KY 42450